Shop unique, intricate and beautiful handcrafted Thai gifts, souvenirs, arts and materials directly from local Thai vendors and from Thailand!
“MADE IN THAILAND” Pop-Up shop of all things made in Thailand and/or designed by Thai artisans, artists or fashion designers. This shop will be managed by the Thai Community Center of North Texas organization and proceeds benefit their 501(c)3 organization.
See cultural performances and dances include traditional Thai classical dances by well renowned dance troupes, Muay Thai demonstrations and take a stroll through the temple or take a guided tour. We’ll make more exciting announcements and share more details as the festival gets closer!
MUAY THAI (or Thai boxing)
On a muay thai official ring in between the Food Bazaar and Thai Marketplace, we will have demonstrations by different muay thai schools and fighters.
TEMPLE TOURS – 5 guided tours + open house – The Thai community opens their doors to the public during the festival hours for an open house and teams up with the Crow Collection of Asian Arts professional gallery educators to provide free official guided tours during these specific times:
The tours are about 20 minutes long. All guests are asked to remove their shoes upon entering the temple and to not touch anything. Groups or individuals can check-in at the Information Center located at the front festival entrance for the guided tours.
The Buddhist Center of Dallas
8484 Stults Road, Dallas, TX 75243
- TAKE THE DART to the FOREST STATIONClick here for the details ===> http://bit.ly/1mYEx6tLess than 10 minutes walking from Forest Ln Dart Station.
Click here for the details ===> https://goo.gl/JsWTmS
- PARK on the nearby streets surrounding the temple
- PARK on the grass area behind the temple, take Floyd Lake Circle to get there
- PARK next door at the Lutheran Church (after 12 pm on Saturday)
- PARK at the church, 2 blocks from temple at the corner of Forest Lane & Stults Road